
Yesterday I went to my first card club. Last year I joined a scrapbook club but this year I thought it would be nice to do the cards. I can make up to 4 cards when I go. I was so overwhelmed with this new experience so I was only able to make two cards! It was fun and I am sure as the months go by I will enjoy the club more and more. I love making my own cards but I will enjoy learning new techniques at my club!

2 comments:
I love the cards- I am an SU! demo :)- I so wish you lived closer so we could stamp together! you'll get faster each time you go ! :) I love the bog- you are doing a great job!
Maybe my Mom told me you were a demo for SU. I love doing it. I am currently working on my very first scrapbook.
That would be nice to be able to stamp together. I only have one other friend that does SU. We really don't get together and do it.
Post a Comment