No matter what life brings our way, "count it all joy!"
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Just Because
These are the best surpises! Just because! I really was moved when Bobby brought these home to me yesterday. I really needed to know that I was loved and appreciated! He made my day.
The "just because" are the nicest because it is not done out of obligation, like a birthday, etc. Bobby is a sweet guy, you are truly blessed, but you are a sweet gal, too, so he is blessed as well. I love you two.
4 comments:
Aww how awesome is that?! What a special surprise- I love "just becauses" they are the best.
How incredibly sweet & nice! Those are simply the best surprises.
how precious!!!! That is really sweet!!! What a man!!!!!
The "just because" are the nicest because it is not done out of obligation, like a birthday, etc. Bobby is a sweet guy, you are truly blessed, but you are a sweet gal, too, so he is blessed as well. I love you two.
Post a Comment