OK so I'm seriously going nutts! I've actually considered either starting a new blog or just changing the name of this one. I'm really trying to count it all joy durng this season of my life and so far I have to admit, I'm failing! But that can be expected as I am human.
My girls really try my patience. Although I have been trying to be careful about how I speak to Alexis, I get so angry with her that I loose my cool. Just a bit ago she couldn't find her shoes for school. No matter how many times I tell her to put things away where they belong she refuses and the can't find stuff when she needs it. Hmm ...can't find stuff? More like refuses to look for things. So guess what? Mom starts to look for them...they were right where she left them. Not like a little looking wouldn't have helped her find them! Then after putting them on, I'm the bad person. She wont speak to me! Great!
Then my sweet Taylor! Oh there is an unsweetened side! Literally throwing a fit outside on the front porch! She was complaining about her jeans. Said they itched but refused to come in and change! What she really wanted was to wear her beloved super skinny jeans that she wears every day but Mom made her put them in the laundry! Wow! I'm just one evil person who is in desperate need of a vacation away from my kids! There are days and this day is included, I think I may not make it through. But the house is quiet for now...that's something to be treasured and enjoyed!
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Seriously???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Since I've gone through the same frustrations, same issues, just like yours this day,(not just once, but twice) I've come to the conclusion it is "normal". At the time, tho', you don't think so, especially when "we" are always the "bad" guy and someone else is the "hero". But, treasure the moments, Tam-e. They grow up and you'll wish you had those moments back. I can guarantee that.
I love my kids sooo much, Vicki, but doing it alone has gotten to me. I just need those breaks every now and again. Thank you though for your encouragement! Much needed! Love you!
Post a Comment