Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bitter Sweet

Taylor went to school on Tuesday, August17. Only a third of each of the kindergarten classes attended school on their selected "group" day.
Taylor was excited about going until we got to the classroom and I had to leave!

She was being awfully clingy! Ugh! I thought maybe after two years of preschool that she might be able to go to class without a fuss! I couldn't get her to do anything without crying!

I left her in her seat and left the room and told Bobby that he would have to deal with her. I figured she would calm down and become more relaxed if I wasn't there. She was still a little teary eyed when he left the room!
When she arrived home I asked how her day at school was and she yelled, "it was GREAT! but it was a little long." So happy she was able to have a fun day.

Friday, August 27, was Taylor's actual first day of school with all of the kindergartners. She got to ride the bus with her Big sister! She was really excited about it! I wasn't home to watch her get on the bus which made me really sad.



No comments: